Thursday, March 15, 2018

Goodbye, Old Casa Blanco.

Now that we're moving to a new home, my husband told me: "O ayan makaka-move on ka na sa dati nating bahay." 

Admittedly, whenever I feel depressed kasi with our current living situation, palaging yung dati naming townhouse ang bukang-bibig ko. Hindi nga talaga ako maka-move on. Half of my heart wanted to go back to Edmonton, where we can afford an even bigger dwelling (yung hindi lang townhouse). Hanggang wala kaming bagong bahay sa BC, feeling ko hindi pa kami talaga taga-doon.

Ngayon I can finally say goodbye to our old house. Our first home in Canada.

Ang since it's throwback Thursday, allow me to post pictures of our Edmonton townhome. Para na rin may reference kami someday. Saka para makita ni Nathan later on (since this blog is my personal diary/journal na rin).

These were the official photos used by our Realtor in selling the house. He commissioned a professional photographer to take the shots. We decluttered the house syempre before the photoshoot kaya ganyan.

FRONT EXTERIOR. Ours was an end unit.


FRONT DOOR. Bad daw sa Feng Shui ang stairs facing the door, kaso naisip ko hindi naman kami Intsik haha. 


LIVING ROOM. We had a very spacious living room. It's good though that I wasn't able to put up yet the photo frames that I was collating for that huge blank wall.


Yes, I love white. Our new place will be white again.



DINING AREA. That bench will always be memorable to us haha. It cost us $900, would you believe?



KITCHEN. It might be 'small' but I learned to cook from there.





POWDER ROOM. I loved this room. It was so big.


MASTER BEDROOM.  Our first room as a family.


The door on the right side was for the closet. 


MASTER BATHROOM. It wasn't that big but the size was just perfect for me.


GUEST ROOM. Several visitors have stayed in this room in less than three years that we lived in that house.



MY "ME" ROOM. My favorite place in that house. I was thankful to the husband for giving this to me.


That white couch is a bed, too.


MAIN BATHROOM. This was Nathan's.


BALCONY. This big balcony compensated for our lack of backyard.


I will always remember lots of barbecue sessions that took place here.


GARAGE. It was deep and spacious.



BACK EXTERIOR. Simple but functional.


Now it's really time to move forward. Wag nga raw dapat magpaka-attached sa bahay sa North America kasi hindi naman yan forever sa iyo o sa pamilya mo. Pero sadyang senti lang talaga akong tao siguro.

In the coming months, about New Casa Blanco na ang ipo-post ko. Excited na ako.

No comments:

Post a Comment