Sunday, March 26, 2017

Miniso Gift for Tita Dap

I was supposed to give Tita Dap (hubby's cousin) a bar of expensive Royce Chocolates for her birthday. I couldn't think of anything to give her eh. It's hard when you are in the Philippines, branded stuff are so expensive. Hindi ka talaga makakabili kasi maiisip mo na "mura" lang yun sa Canada kapag naka-sale (haha!). Plus she pretty has everything na. She always goes to the US and that's where she shops.

But then the night before me met, I suddenly had this idea of just buying kung anik-anik for her from Miniso. I was so sure that she hasn't been to any branch of Miniso yet. Kasi wala pa usually na branches ang Miniso sa mga high end malls. Yung branch nila sa Makati eh kakabukas lang yata.

So anyway, eto ang nabili ng Php500 ko. Ooops, I know small amount lang, pero ang habol ko lang naman talaga na ibigay ay "token." Again, she already has 'everything' na lol.


Head Pillow with strap at the back -- Php149
Hand Towel -- Php149
Back Massager -- Php99
Butterfly Headband -- Php99

Ayan, me sukli pang 4 pesos ang limang daan ko. I honestly believe that what I bought is better (and cheaper) than Royce!

---------------

Sakto, while we were having lunch last yesterday, the birthday girl asked me about the "store" (Miniso) that I posted in IG a couple of weeks ago. Cluless talaga siya kung ano at saan yun. That's when I asked her to open our gift. Ayun, aliw na aliw siya sa contents haha.


Miniso is a great place to score nice and cute items at affordable prices. Kaso dahil they are gaining popularity so fast, hindi na rin ito ok na pang-regalo eventually kasi nga malalaman na ng pagbibigyan mo kung saan ka bumili at kung magkano lol.


No comments:

Post a Comment