Monday, February 27, 2017

This is love

A lot of people are wondering why I am staying in Pinas for so long. Nathan and I have been here since November 8, 2016. We are scheduled to return to Canada on Easter Sunday (April 16, 2017).

This is my answer.


Mamoosh is the sole reason why I cannot fully live in Canada. She's living alone here in the Philippines at hindi ko siya matiis. Right now I have two homes -- one in Canada, with my husband and son, and one in the Philippines, with my mother.

I am grateful for an understanding husband. He is willing to sacrifice his own time with us (me and Nathan) so that I could be with Mamoosh.

I pretty have everything right now. My only wish is for my mother to have a longer life so she could see Nathan grow up. And I need her, I will never stop needing her.


No comments:

Post a Comment