Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Treats for Trick-or-Treat

I honestly don't think that trick-or-treaters will visit us this Friday. You see, our town house is located at the very entrance of our community (imagine a subdivision) facing the main road so I doubt it if children will be allowed to come here. The real trick-or-treat action will be held at the heart (middle) of the community, of course.

But my husband insisted that we still buy treats just in case.


We didn't buy much because we'd be stuck with lots of candies if no kid comes around. We just got two packs of sweets from Dollarama ($3 each haha!) and two boxes from Walmart. Walmart is definitely the place to buy candies from!

This is my first ever experience of Halloween here in Canada and I have no idea how many candies to give per child. I am definitely clueless. After this year, I'd probably learn lol! My husband (who's lived in North America since 2001) reminded me that candies have to be individually wrapped and that we should turn our lights on to 'invite' trick-or-treaters.

Everyone's praying for a good weather this Friday so that children can enjoy their costumes outdoors. I am excited to see them (but yeah, still very much skeptic that no one will come knocking at our door haha!).

---------------------
NOTE: My cervix is still closed as of yesterday so I definitely won't be giving birth yet this Halloween! Yebaaah! 



No comments:

Post a Comment