Monday, March 3, 2014

Introducing my new blogging area

Hello! I am pleased to introduce my new blogging area...


I never planned on having a desktop computer in my work table (the husband wanted us to have one in my 'Me' Room so we no longer have to move the laptop from the first floor) so half the space was consumed. But I realized that it's ok. Less space, less clutter right?

Speaking of table, this was bought in Ikea. I originally wanted a bigger white table but I had to consider the size of the room so I settled for this simple and petite one. We also got the chair from Ikea. It is technically a dining chair but I felt that it's a perfect accent to my white-themed 'Me' Room. And it's very comfortable to sit on!

I have yet to figure out how to use this new computer (and Windows 8) but I'll get there. I am glad that after four months, I now have a computer of my 'own' again.

I'll show you the rest of my 'Me' Room as soon as I am done organizing it. Hope it turns out well! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment