Monday, January 13, 2014

Excited for Vday

I am not normally excited on Valentine's Day. Feeling ko pang-highschool lang. And would you believe that in our almost 11 years of being a couple, Ford and I were never together physically on a February 14?

But then I keep seeing lots of Vday items everywhere, especially on dollar stores! I never thought Canada is this big on Valentine!


I wonder if only kids and teens buy these stuff.


I love dollar stores! I am such a "maabubot" person and I really enjoy spending some "me" time in Dollarama and Dollar Tree. Where else can you go for some cheap thrills?


I easily get swayed by things I often see. So here I am now, quite excited for Valentine!


I still have a month to prepare! Poor hubby, madadamay na naman sa kababawan ko. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment