Sunday, December 1, 2013

Friday night @ Denny's

November 29, 2013. Ford and I were already at West Edmonton Mall by 5:30am and I spent the whole day there for the most-advertised Black Friday Sale.

The Husband picked me up later that afternoon (after his work) and he was starving. Haha, it was my fourth Friday here in Edmonton at di na namin napangatawanan ang "Friday Night Special" namin. Oh well, wala pa naman kami sa normal mode kasi kadarating ko lang hehe! #excusesexcuses

Anyway, we ended up having dinner at Denny's in Stony Plain. I've always wanted to try this restaurant chain for long. I love diners and I love breakfast food so I knew Denny's and I would be a perfect fit!

I wasn't able to take pictures of the place and the menu (which I usually do because menu prices are not available online and having my 'own copy' would do me good in the future) because I was so exhausted.

But I guess I can never be that tired in taking food photos!

We had Zesty Nachos for appetizer...

Zesty Nachos

And a Lumberjack Slam each! Now this truly is a North American serving!


Eh paano na kaya kami papayat nyan???


We were so full! I honestly loved their pancakes!

I'll surely be back soon. I think I found my new favorite restaurant here in Edmonton!

No comments:

Post a Comment