Sunday, December 29, 2013

Christmas Cards 2013

And now that Christmas is over, I can finally show you the Christmas cards I sent to some family and friends this year.

I have to admit that I am feeling so much guilt right now. You see, I wasn't able the second batch of cards because of some personal circumstances that I cannot disclose here. We were supposed to send cards to our family in the US around second week of December pero hindi ko na nagawa. Tsk, I am so sorry. I promise to really make it up next year. I'll start preparing as early as October na talaga.

Anyway, I had a hard time choosing for the "right" Christmas card this year. I ended up choosing this design kasi this is the first time I've seen and experienced snow. Para memorable. We bought a pack of these cards at Michaels (my new favorite store).

In buying cards, I learned that you only need to choose those regular-sized ones. Para hindi overweight and you won't be charged extra. Ok lang sana kung isa lang ang papadalhan, pero kung marami it would be too costly. As I have mentioned in my previous post, around Php80.00 na pala ang pagpapadala ng card sa Pinas (and other countries). It's not cheap if you'd be sending 10 or 20 or 30 card. Mabigat din sa bulsa.


I am happy na nakarating before Christmas ang mga cards.

If I remember correctly, my cousin Jennifer who's in UAE received their card first. She gratefully posted this on my FB timeline.


Then it was Raxie's turn to receive.




My cousins also posted these on Instagram. Haha, nakakatuwa naman!




Then my friend Lalin...



As for the rest of my friends, I have no idea if they already received theirs. I haven't heard from them eh. I really wish they did!

I really enjoyed sending out cards (hindi ko nga lang nakumpleto). This will be a yearly thing na I hope. In this day and age of online social networking, I know that many people will still appreciate a traditional card with personalized handwritten greeting.

No comments:

Post a Comment