Sunday, November 17, 2013

Minimalist (for now)

This basically describes my life now.

Picture courtesy of Bitstrips

I realized, kaya ko naman palang mag-survive with just a few stuff and a little space.

We are currently dwelling in a studio type building apartment here in the Downtown area. Ford has been living in this place (although he already changed rooms three times) ever since he landed in Canada in December 2009. We have actually already 'bought" (i.e. paid down payment) a town house last year but we are still waiting for advise as to when it will be turned over to us. We are hoping that we can move there by January 2014.

So now we have no choice but to stay in this small bachelor's suite. We even rented a storage just to free some space. Imagine, my bedroom in our Philippine home is a lot bigger than this. I am not complaining though, just saying. Hehe.

If truth be told, I was NEVER a minimalist. I am a collector, a shopper, a hoarder. I love to be surrounded with so many things. So this is a huge adjustment for me.

Hay, I can't wait to transfer in our new home so I can be myself again. Though minimalism is ok, I think I would still go by my old lifestyle.

No comments:

Post a Comment